Sunday, September 12, 2010

can't always get what you want.

I am sitting here wanting to just cry. Guess you can say that I am very homesick. The first week of living here has been fine, nothing has been going on though. It is like I am in a rut. Everyday is the same. Go to school, come home, sit on computer, avoid roommates. Thats it! I don't have a problem with my roommates but the one girl just is such a cling on. She will never leave you alone and all she does is get drunk and high. It is getting annoying. Something ain't right with her.

 As for school, I like it, but the real world is coming way too quickly. I am not ready. Is anyone? I just can't believe I am homesick. I didn't think I would be. Also another thing that bums me out is that there are hardly any gay people in my school. Well in my program at least. Talk about annoying.

Somethings never turn out the way you want them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment