Wednesday, September 1, 2010

million miles.

My life is in boxes. Or important parts of me. I am getting ready to move for this saturday to a city I am not really familiar with, but luckily I am not going in alone. Today I helped my sister move into her house in Toronto. Man I am jealous of her and my friend who are moving into that house. It is so cute and artsy. My friend is a great artist and her paintings in the house make it look super original. It was a long day, and my arms felt like jello by noon, but it was worth it. I am glad I got to help them put together there first home! It made me think if I am going to miss home, or my sister and best friend all the time. They aren't far, but I won't get to see them everyday and I don't know how it is going to work. I will have to adjust.

Change is good. That is what everyone says right? Change is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment