Monday, September 13, 2010

close to sex.

I should've bit my tongue. Maybe I had good karma? Maybe after all my whining about not seeing gay boys someone finally answered my prayers! I don't know but today I had my first sexual experience with a guy. And boy. Was it a beautiful introduction.

It happened at school. Of ALL PLACES, IT HAPPENED AT SCHOOL. I have 2 classes in the performing arts wing and performing arts = tons of guys. Gay guys. So I got really bored in class and decided to peace to the bathroom, I took the elevator instead of the stairs for the first time and I am pretty happy with my decision. I walked in the elevator and there was this super hot guy standing in there. He was tall, defined build, plaid shirt, stubble beard, HOT. He asked me what floor I was I wanted to go on and so I told him. After an awkward floor down he asked me what program I was in. I told him Media Arts, and so I told him about it. It went all relatively quick and I was about to get off on my floor when he asked me for my phone number! What the hell?! No guy has ever. Ever. Asked me for my number. So I gave it too him. We then went separate ways.

My confidence was pretty high, I feel so average, and for him to ask me for my number was a great feeling. It meant I wasn't vomatrocious. While washing my hands, who walks in the bathroom? You betcha. Him. I smiled, he said it was a nice surprise. Then he asked me if anyone was in the bathroom, confused, I said no. Next thing you know he leans in for one. Whoa. What. I backed away and asked him what the hell he was doing. He kind of stared at me oddly, I was not going to ruin it so I just kissed him back. Then he grabs my hand and takes me to the bathroom stall, the big one, where he pushes me against the wall and asks me if I will give him a hand job. It was in a public washroom! Dirty! But I put my hand down his pants and started to rub. It was big. Not big, big, but nice. We kept kissing and I went in to give him head....when I bolted. Basically told him I wasn't down for bathroom sex. That is nasty. He understood and told me to call him...

Do I feel great? Yes. Do I regret it? Yes. Wait why? Cause I wish I finished what I started ;)
I think I love college now...

4 comments:

  1. Is this what the kids are doing now? ;)

    Glad to see you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way do you think you could help me out by spreading the word about my blog!

    could really use the help!

    ReplyDelete