Sunday, September 5, 2010

new beginnings.

So I moved all my boxes into my new house. I brought more stuff then I thought I would. Way more. I am glad that is out of the way but tomorrow I am going there and setting up my room. I am really excited about that. It is going to be unique. I got my Lady GaGa poster, Hole poster, Breakfast Club poster, and some Andy Warhol pictures to hang up. I'll make it work!

 I met some of my roommates as well. There is 2 guys, and 2 girls. One of them is my best friend. The new girl has pink hair, really talkative, performing arts student and totally rad. I am going to like her. The guy is going to school for illustration, kinda cute, down to earth, seems cool. That is judging them by first impression though! Hopefully they don't turn into major douche bags. We will see!

Anyways. School starts Tuesday. I am kind of nervous. But not at the same time. I hope I find my classes easily. The school is like a friggin maze! So confusing! Knowing me I will get lost. I'm such a goof. Hope you all had a great summer! I know I did, it went fast though. Too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment