Friday, November 26, 2010

out of the blue.

So today I met my boyfriends ex boyfriend. It just so happens that he goes to the same school as me, and works at my favourite store, H+M. This week has been really awkward when it comes to people for me. First off, his ex, walks up to me while he's working and asks my name. I told him, and he basically introduced himself to me. I was thinking to myself, why are you telling me who you are? Just thought it was weird, but basically he talked to me about living here, how school is, stuff like that, as if he knew me.

 It was all very strange, I didn't know what he was getting at. He was very charming, but I'm just confused how he knows me... and yet I had no clue who he was. Does this mean that, Robb (aka Mr.Gorgeous real name) still talk to his ex, and if it's about anything, why me? I know he dated guys in the past, but from what this guy told me, it seemed like they dated for a long time.

I'm a little paranoid right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment