Wednesday, November 24, 2010

so incredibly awkward.

So last night, Mr. Gorgeous (I hate that name now) and I went for a drive. On that drive we discovered we wanted to just park somewhere and talk. So we did. We parked in this parking lot behind this abandoned old hockey arena. We talked about boys, what's up in our lives, all that wonderful stuff. Then of course, because it seems like we can't never do this, we started making out. Well one thing led to another and I started giving him a blowjob. Penis's are weird. Don't you find them strange? I do. So I was doing that when we heard a tap at the window. YA I KNOW.

It was a police officer... there I was mouth on dick looking up at him. I quickly shot up and started howling. I thought it was so funny, and the police officer was super embarrassed, he just told us not too stick around here for long then ran back to his car. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN. HAHAHA. I feel embarrassed,  but like I'll probably never see that officer again.

Oh my god. My life right now I'm telling ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment