Sunday, November 7, 2010

sex. round 2.

It's official. I really like this guy. Really like as in love. Too soon? Not quite, It has been like 2 months now kind of of getting in the groove with this guy. We hung out, EVERYDAY this week. In my last post, I said he was making me dinner, and he did. It was romantic. On Thursday he drove me to school, and we ate lunch, afterwards we went to his house and made out some more. Friday we went out for dinner, that too was romantic, and then we made out. It was super hard because I KNOWWWW he wanted to fuck me so badly, but we made out and I think he thought I was gonna give it up, when I told him goodnight. Ha Ha. Sorry daddy but I'm not that easy.

 It's like the past few weeks never happened, he is so sweet now and caring. He may have said he didn't want to be in a relationship, but I think he is changing his views on that. Last night was amazing though. He brought me back to his place and thats when we had sex. I was really horny, so I felt like being slutty. He did moves on me that I have never really seen before and man, they were hot. I got to say, the sex is super hot. He was really going in hard. We were super loud. But let me make it clear, it was very romantic*

 Judging from the sex, I think something is there...

4 comments:

  1. This blog started off so sweet and romantic but now... not so much. Good for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's just one post.
    not gonna hold back, offensive? sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it's good, just kind of funny to read the progression of your posts. Hanging out for some new blogs!

    ReplyDelete