Wednesday, January 19, 2011

webcam sex with a dad... and his mom?!

So the weirdest thing EVER. Just happened to me. I got really horny, and felt like playfully camming with an older dad. No harm doing that. So I found an attractive one that was willing to cam and we went on Skype. Some camming experiences I've had have been really bizarre, and some guys have been straight up fucked. Like the guy I just cammed with.

 The conversation got rolling and he's like you gay?.... UM. YA. Then he told me he was married, which I found hot, then asked who's the lucky guy? What do I get in return? "You mean girl"..... OH. SO YOUR FAKE STRAIGHT? "No Bi"....Oh Okay. Keep jerking. Next thing you know what do I hear? A womans voice. I thought it must've been his wife, and he was saying that she sometimes participates in his webcam chats. I was like nah man, not interested in that. So he stops jerking. Then I hear a womans voice say, "Oh your naked?!" he's just like, YEP! She's telling him a story and all, while he's jerking... on camera with me! What!!!! I had to get out of the conversation, but then she left, and he's like, "Oh ya that's my mom, she doesn't care, but when she gets back in the room she is probably going to want to see your face and all, and get to know ya!" End call. Block. Delete.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. THE. FUCK. Is that normal?! Who is this guy?! I'm just rattled.

1 comment: