Monday, January 31, 2011

you'll wish you never met me.

I just go an angry email from my ex about my little performance the other night, he called me "the worst person he ever dated" and that he "should've never gone out with your pathetic ass in the first place, you wouldn't have done anything if I hadn't mind fucked you" anddddddd all I said was...

"Ya. Ha ha. Who is this?"

To which he replied back saying, "You've got to be fucking kidding me? Who else! Did you already fuck 30 other guys to forget about me?" This email ended with me saying, "You are a loser, thanks for emailing me on my performance, you looked like a wanker, I looked great, if it bugs you so much. You know where to reach me!" And then I got a phone call! Him screaming, and telling me he's in bed with his ex, fucking him and he's so much better. Then I just laughed and said, "Man you really got to be kidding me. I didn't think you would actually call but goes to show how fucking douchey you are. Have fun fucking that guy whos fucking other people! Bye."

I am sorry but I always get the last word. He's such a douche. I hate him. It boggles my mind why he insists on keeping contact with me. He totally likes me still. TOTALLY.

3 comments:

  1. Just read your past few posts to get an update. All the drama... Ah well, it sounds like you've rebounded quite successfully.

    I'm not really sure what its like in a small Canadian town, but my experience here in Boston is that its good to be single in summer - and the warm weather will be here before you realize it so enjoy this time to go out have fun, meet some guys and sing plenty of karaoke.

    BosGuy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You doing okay? Have not seen any recent posts and hope all is good.

    ReplyDelete