Thursday, January 6, 2011

thanks for nothing: the break up.

Well guys. I haven't posted in awhile, but all for good reasons. Who knows if anyone is reading this blog in it's entirety anyways? Well thats besides the point, and for the people who are reading it, I'll fill you in what happened in the past 10 days...

 So I did show up to Robbs house unannounced on the 29th and boy, was he pissed. I told him I was in the neighbourhood and that he should let me in, I wouldn't be there for long. He kept saying he was really busy, and it was a bad time for me to show up. I kept my cool, just kind of looked at him and smiled a little and said, "Right. Bad time. Gotcha" and walked away. It took me a 15 dollar cab to get there, and I was only there for like 5 minutes. Totally worth it though. He called me the next day and apologized, saying that his grandma was in the hospital, and that he didn't want to be with anyone. I consoled him and said thats fine. In reality though, thats bullshit because she isn't in the hospital I would come to know...

 The complete distance between us got longer every time I caught him in a lie, I didn't know what he was doing, but all I know is that he didn't want to break up with me. Why? I don't know. The final straw came when I went to the gay club with my friend again. This club is so fun. Well Robb blew me off that night because he said he was going to visit his grandma, so I went clubbing instead. It was such a blast, we got hit on a lot, but mostly by creepy bears whispering in our ears that they had there dicks pierced. EW. Now this is where it all blows up. As the song "Get Outta My Way" by Kylie Minogue pops on (my anthem) My friend pokes me and points to the other side of the room. Guess who it is? YEP. Robb. With who? His ex. The little fucker. At that moment in time, I felt sick to my stomach, I knew deep down something was happening, but to finally see it is a whole new punch in the gut.

 I asked my friend if I should do something. I felt embarrassed to be there and wanted to leave, but he told me that I had to make him look like a fool. I had to sit and think about if I should just leave it, and confront him later, but ultimately opted for humiliation. So while my jam was playing, I waltzed up behind them (keep in mind I was smashed) and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around. The smile on his face dropped and he froze. I basically stood there smiling at them both, and DEATH STARED the ex, I asked them if they were having a great time, they looked at each other, and I just rolled my eyes and walked away. Robb and his ex followed me to the bathroom, and Robb tried to explain. "No need!" I said, then his stupid fucking ex chimes in and I snapped. I told him to get the fuck out my space before I destroyed his pretty little face. He kept trying to reason, and I legit got up in his face and said, "Seriously. I don't care what you have to say, get the fuck out of my space or I'll beat your face in" Such violence. I don't know where it came from within me. The ex left, and Robb stood there trying to speak. I ended the conversation with this..
"Listen Robb, I always knew you and I would never last long, sad I know, but it's the truth. So really you standing here telling me a lie, on top of a million other lies, will not  make everything fine and dandy, like you thought it has over the past month. Gotta say, you have to be the biggest regret of my life."
And like that we were over. He emailed me yesterday with an apology, saying he feels like shit, and that the only reason he was hanging with his ex, and fucking him was because he was afraid that he loved me too much and it scared him that he never cared that much for another person before. K. Then WHY would you hurt the person you love most? Lmao. Wow. He must be retarded. Thank GOD this is all over. I was sad, but now its a relief. He looks like an idiot, and my job is done.

So... Hey boys. I'm single, and looking for a sensational fuck. No strings attached. You in?
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, dramatic ending to the story! A tad sad, but he was your first boyfriend, right? So it's unlikely to end 100% happy, but it sucks that he had to end it by cheating. Especially at a gay club, tacky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya he was my first boyfriend, i should've known from the beginning he was a pig, cause the signs have always been there.

    i guess i just liked being "loved."

    ReplyDelete