Wednesday, January 26, 2011

i'm thinking what the hell!

I went back to the gay club this weekend. It's becoming a habit, and I always get so plastered.

The now named "The Ex" was there as well. It was swell, and we were really harsh. He was at the front of the line to get in, and I walked right by him and gave him a smile. No harm, just doing my dues. Well I think he thought I was being bitchy so the whole night he was trying to dance as close to me with guys and make out with them in front of me. Jealous? Nah. I was just starting to get rattled when he kept FOLLOWING me. Like over a smile... really?

I do admit it got creepy, but it was so fun because he kept getting more mad when I didn't pay attention. He truly is sinking into a low. No longer is he mysterious and irresistible, but now desperate and lame. Did I mention he was with his ex by the way but they were both making out with other guys? What. Talk about open relationship. Well anyways, it was karaoke night so I got paid 50 bucks. Yes $50. Thats a little pricey for most people, but my friends really wanted me to do. This one guy did a funny rendition of "Peacock" by Katy Perry and it was great. Lots of Trannys did Lady GaGa songs, and of course Madonna. Obviously they rehearsed. Well I strolled up to the DJ and told him to put on "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne and he laughed and said, "Go get em kid!"

Do you know what that songs about? Not giving a shit thats what! And I rocked that stage. I told the crowd, "This is dedicated to someone in the room right now, and too all my friends, because if I wasn't so drunk I wouldn't be up here making a fool of myself." Then I sang. Not going to lie. I can sing. And going crazy over that song was awesome. I felt like a rockstar. And I am sure the ex got the message. Now I see why the guys in drag love being on that stage so much.

It's SO much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment