Tuesday, December 28, 2010

i just wish you never said it.

Hope you lot had a great christmas. I sure did. Lots of great gifts and moments with my family that I will treasure. As for Robb, not so much. I'm pretty sure he has been seeing his ex behind my back. I don't know what they are doing, but I have been really upset from it all. I do feel betrayed that he is just constantly lying and saying sometimes they just hangout. Maybe they do? But I am not a stupid person, and there is obviously something wrong.

 I want to just end this whole thing, but I can't seem to bring myself too. I feel so connected to this relationship due to the fact that it's my first (unexpected) relationship with a guy since I've come to terms with my sexuality. I don't want my first swing to be a miss. But obviously this is hurting me, especially cause Robb said "I love you" to me the other night and I couldn't believe it. I didn't know whether to believe it or not, and felt angry that I couldn't just be in a normal relationship that felt like it was stable and not full of lies. We started off good, but the last couple weeks... Things have definitely slipped away.

I'm staying at his house tomorrow, and big things could be happening. In fact I am just showing up, unannounced, I told him I was coming over one of these days but I didn't say when.

I wish he never said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment