Saturday, August 28, 2010

big gay wedding, but not actually.

So tonight was an interesting night. Yet an all around fun night. Super fun night too be frank. So it started with my friends moms wedding. She wore a beautiful dress may I add. Anyways, I have been super stoked on this wedding for the past 2 weeks, so it came to no surprise that is was the best. We noticed it was an open bar, so the table full of maybe 15 teenagers, took advantage of it. I had like 6 beers, and got pretty drunk. Our table had more beers then probably any adult in the room. I think the bottle count was over 50, and I had the most. Uh oh. So earlier in the night my drunken best friend, (daughter of the bride) feels bad for her cousin who is sitting alone, so she invited him over. He was in his 20's, good looking, blonde and black hair, fit. Totally gay. Score. We all had a ball with him, he was so much fun, me and him just kept drinking. He totally knew I was gay. My other friends at the table didn't know. Ha ha ha. Interesting...

 As the night went on, and the drinks kept getting poured I kind of started to really want to make out with him. He kept looking at me kind of seductively you could say, but I just brushed it off. We got talking about my birthday and how I wanted to celebrate it at this party town, he said I should go to the local gay club where he parties. I wasn't so sure, because there is a lot of creepers and fag hag's there. As much as I wanted something to happen, particularly in the bathroom, nothing did. Nothing. Zilch. Me and him danced, but that was it. I had fun! It was what is was. Nothing more then innocent flirting. So I'll keep it at that.

He did have an nice ass though. Just saying!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're having fun, taking it slow, and being smart about it all. Good work.

    ReplyDelete