Saturday, August 28, 2010

sex for an 18 year old boy.

Sex in the gay world seems like it has so many strings attached to it. Or at least in my town. Some guys here look for a quick fuck and afterwards wish they could have more from that person. There is a thing called a one night stand, but I think that's too complex for them. 

 Being 18 and not fully out has been hard on having a sex life. I want one. I am a boy. I think of that stuff, but I can't seem to get one. I have done the cam thing with guys numerous times, chats on msn, picture exchanges, gave numbers. That sort of thing, yet it all amounts to nothing. Mostly because I don't pursue anything after the internet. Call me old fashioned but I don't think I could meet people from online. For starters you don't know them, so I always think in the back of my mind that this person is going to brutally murder me and cut my body into pieces. Hey! I'm just being pre cautious! Not always, but still. Or what I find extremely odd is the nude site situation. Like dudesnude. Not going to lie, I did have an account. Whatever! I would talk to a lot of guys and they would always want to hook up in person. I couldn't bring myself to it. First of all. I am a virgin and I am most certainly not losing it to a 40 year old guy I met off the internet! And second, is it not strange meeting this person you have been talking to online and already know what they look like naked? Someone care to explain any stories in the comments? 

 Anyways. It also comes down to body type. I am average, I'm super tall. Not ripped at all. I feel like gay guys are super picky. Which sucks, but I have learnt to adapt to just about every body shape. I look at the personality more then the looks now. So that's that. I just want sex to come naturally with someone I love, or like. Not a hook up. Especially since virginity is such a taboo! Not saying I should have a parade thrown for me when I lose it, because it will probably suck. But I dream big.

Tell me some of your own stories below!

2 comments:

  1. I lost it when I was 13 to my boyfriend at the time. Looking back, not only was it not as good as I thought, but he was the WRONG person to do that with.
    In my experience, I'm 18, have had 3 boyfriends, and sex with four guys. I regret all but one. My most recent boyfriend.
    The reason for that is that you realize as you get older that it's not about sex, it's about making love. One night stands suck in the end, because since you don't know that person, you don't know who you're letting inside or going inside of.
    So you might regret some but after some time, you will get it right. and trust me, you will know when you got it right!!!
    twitter- gregxiv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment.
    It gives me hope for this future! Lol.

    and 13?! thats crazy, I was only reading comics at that age.

    ReplyDelete