Saturday, August 28, 2010

the closet.

So these are my adventures I guess. I was hesitant to make a blog for many reason, but I gave in after I discovered I do quite crazy things. Things most people wouldn't do at the ripe ole age of 18. And maybe things people would like to read about. I don't know. This is my way of showing you guys how ridiculous this world is. Especially to gay people.

I don't want to be another tragic coming of age, coming out, blog. I want to be more. I want you to tell me some of your stories. After all. We are still kind of trying to walk out of that long walk in closet.

2 comments:

  1. Aloha and welcome to the blogosphere (what an awful term!). Don't worry too much about the closet. You're still young with so many fun and terrible and amazing and exhilarating adventures ahead of you. Enjoy the ride.

    God, do I sound 120 or what?! I should have peppered the comment with, "Eh, sonny?" and "When I was your age. . . " That would have been useful, huh?

    Back to my crypt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! thanks! haha. Blogosphere. That word is...interesting.. lol.

    By the way, Love your blog!
    Read it everyday!

    ReplyDelete