Tuesday, August 31, 2010

future boy.

So I was in a big play 3 months ago. A big production. Let's just say the school I went to was like the school from the movie, Fame. I am a theatre kid. Love to sing, act, dance. When all the other boys were doing rugby in high school, I was trying to organize drama shows, and participating in shitty directed student plays. Pretty much the only guy who had friends that actually wasn't afraid to sing in front of my peers. Very judgemental peers. + I have been told I can definitely carry a tune. ANYWAYS! This play I was in recently had a lot of great actors and singers. I met a lot of great friends, especially 2 crazy people like me. One was a guy, so out, the other a girl, straight. Then there was me. No sexuality thrown out there.    He was very flirtatious, super nice, very handsome. He would always tell us his past experiences with his boyfriends. All around great guy.

 These 2 people I never came out to. Didn't want it to be a scandal in my program because 3 girls liked me. Ya. Me! But there was a moment when I slept over at his house (In his super pink room) and I thought we were about to kiss. I think it was because we were high, but I've always kind of liked him, even though he isn't my type. We just laugh a lot and I like his company. Anyways my friend was talking to us and he like looked at my oddly and stared into my eyes for a good 30 seconds and I didn't know what to do. In the end we remained friends.

Now that school is done though we haven't seen each other all summer. He moved, and he is always trying to hang out with me, but we can never get our plans to work. So I was at a party one day and all he kept texting me was that he wanted to talk to me, so the whole party pretty much I talked to him on msn. It was a very flirty conversation. He is like that though. Tonight out of no where texted me:

"11:11 n i wish for u ;)"

.......I didn't text back. I don't know what to say. He texted me later asking me if I was up, but I got back late to him and he never texted back. We shall see how this works out...

No comments:

Post a Comment