Wednesday, October 13, 2010

be mine!

So I haven't heard much from Mr. Gorgeous this week. Or even after we had sex. So I'm thinking I was a one time hook up. I'm not upset about it because it's so blatantly obvious that was where our little conversations were leading too, but I could've sworn it was different.

 I'm not emotionally attached to the guy whatsoever, I just like the idea of seeing someone, doesn't have to be him. This is common right? Anyways I just thought because we had talked SO much before we had sex, that it was leading somewhere. How do you get to know someone and enjoy their company, and not care if you don't call em. I feel like if he wanted to just have sex with me he would have jumped to it, and not done all sorts of stuff before we did it. Ya know what I'm saying?

OH WELL. Guess I shall just move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment