Sunday, October 31, 2010

devils night.

Halloween was fun. I guess. Well I went to 2 parties this weekend, and the party I thought was going to suck was way better then the one I had high expectations for. On Friday I went to my friends house by my school, and we got super drunk and then really, really high. My friend made a major joint, a huge one, then 2 small ones. My friend and I were howling at everything, I felt so amateur at getting high, but I'm not. It was just really good weed. We were fascinated with Kanye West's new music video, and Eva Longoria's EMA rap, and these lights that look like tits. Awkward. But we howled so much.

 I didn't know many people at that party though, because it was all friends from my friends program at school. But I think I made some new friends. My costume was like a cracked out Sue Sylvester, I don't even know what it was. It looked 80's. As for yesterday, it started bad. First off the party started at 9, we decided to leave then and it took us 2 hours to get there. When it should've taken at least 40 minutes! We got lost, and we were all wanting to cut each others heads off. We finally got there and the party was divided by the older kids and younger ones. We sat on the kitchen floor and played drinking games and talked. The older kids watched fucking sponge bob. Like what? It was boring, and then it got worse. I lost my iPhone and couldn't find it ANYWHERE! I tried to just forget about it, and we all went to this plaza looking for pizza. Instead we started smashing pumpkins. I felt like a hoodlum. I always hated those kids who did that. But whatever! They were the grocery store pumpkins, they were gonna get thrown out anyways!

My Adam Lambert costume was a success, I actually looked like him. But I have been told countless times before that I look exactly like him, so I really wanted to go all out and see if I did. SUCCESS. The next day we found my phone, under the oven. WTF.

I swear a demon put it there.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Halloween was all treats and no tricks for you. Glad to read you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete