Wednesday, October 20, 2010

smirking prick.

Today has sucked. It has sucked HARDCORE. First of all I was hungover and had a bad sleep, I just didn't want to go to class. Last night drinks though were awesome! So I mustered up enough energy to go to class and wore my purple, I hope you did, and took my ass to school. The second suck of the day....CLASS. So boring, I had to listen to a guest speaker, and it was bullshit. After class was done I peaced to the cafeteria to grab something to eat.  I got my food was heading to the foyer when I saw him. I don't even want to call him by his name anymore, "Mr. Gorgeous" it should be more like, "Mr. Gorgeous on the outside but deep down I'm a real asshole and will ditch you after I get one thing from you." I like that better.

ANYWAYS I was going to sit down in the foyer and eat, when I saw him sitting there with this other guy, that I think is in his program, and they were sitting there playing with each others hands... Am I making this dramatic?! I don't think so, because as I was coming down the stairs he saw me and gave me a smug little smirk, then went back to diddling that guys hand. It was flirting if I have ever seen a form of flirting.... Let that slide. So there you have it! The prick fooled me, which I can't believe I didn't pick up on. I thought he was genuine and not one of those guys that the gay world tells you to watch out for!

I think I wouldn't have cared if he hadn't smirked at me, it was the kind of smirk that you do when you know you're doing something wrong, but love it. THE NERVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment