Monday, October 25, 2010

it was enchanting to meet him.

So I went out with Mr.Gorgeous again. After he texted me apologizing, I just told him to let me be, I'm not new to seeing guys, and that I don't want my first time to be a game. He understood, and asked if we could go talk in person, for coffee and such. I said no. I didn't want to get my hopes up again! This guy seems to have a tendency to give love and snatch it back. I don't want that. Who does?

After I said no he called me, and I didn't answer, and he kept calling till I did. I kind of flipped on him, and he just said he will come pick me up. I gave it thought, I wanted to hear why he didn't call, and then just end it. Maybe be friends? Well he picked me up and we went to a Tim Hortons and chilled. It was awkward at first for obvious reasons, but he told me straight up that the reason why he ignored me was because he has feelings for me and isn't looking for a relationship. I told him that was retarded and stupid. If he felt something for me why not make it into something? Why waste those feelings?!

 I asked him if could drive me home, I was upset. He did, and halfway he pulled over and reached over and kissed me. Really, really hard. It hurt. But it felt so good. I started crying because I was really hurt that he was just going to leave me hanging. The conversation obviously showed me that I had feelings for him. I pushed him away and then he kept driving. When we got to my house he said he was sorry, kissed me, and I left. I haven't talked to him since yesterday. I cried a lot last night. It all sounds like a soap opera and I hate that it has to be that way.

 We will see what comes of this, because I really fell for him.

2 comments:

  1. This is so sad, I know what this is like as my own version of it has happened. Some things, even if they're great, just don't seem to work out. I hope you can find a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad I'm not the only person this has happened to. I'm hoping I find a solution too.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete