Saturday, October 16, 2010

reality bites.

So last night I had a dream that I was at this huge field, and there was a gigantic big screen playing some dumb ass movie. There was a ton of people there and I was with my friends, I guess I was looking around when I saw this guy I know, who is super cute, don't know him personally, cause he lives in Ohio, but I really wish I did. I just remember thinking the dream was so real and I got SUPER happy to see him and I got up to walk to this place and kind of gave him this look and he soon followed. After I did this Ke$ha's song, Take It Off, started playing and thats when I realized, IT WAS A DREAM.

 I woke up so mad. Partially because I know I will probably never meet this guy, but we both have so much in common, and he is totally my type. Reality sucks.

ps. Still haven't heard anything from Mr. Gorgeous. This love has lost pulse.

No comments:

Post a Comment